Thank you for choosing Gainesville Dermatology Aesthetic Center as your cosmetic provider. Our primary mission is to provide our patients with outstanding care.
- We accept cash, checks, Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express.
- We DO accept Care Credit as a form of payment.
- Cosmetic services are elective and not covered my medical insurance.
- There is a $50 fee for Neurotoxins, Cosmetic Fillers, PDO, Fraxel/Laser.
- There is a $35 fee for any check returned for insufficient funds.
- You agree to reimburse us the fees of any collection agency, which may be based on a percentage at a maximum of 50% of the debt, and all costs and expenses, including reasonable attorney fees, we incur in such collection efforts.
Minors: The parent/guardian will be responsible for payment on the minor’s account.
Cancellation: Your appointment is reserved exclusively for you. We understand that unanticipated events happen occasionally in everyone’s life. In our desire to be effective and fair to our employees and our clients, the following polices are honored:
- Please allow 24 hours to notify us of any cancellation.
- If you are unable to give us a 24-hour advance notice you will be charged $50 -$150 cancellation fee. The fee will be based on the type of appointment that is scheduled.
- Consultation, Laser Hair Removal, Laser & Skincare Cosmetic Service ……………..… $50
- Body Contouring, Neurotoxins, Fraxel, PDO Threads, and Cosmetic Fillers………... $150
A failure to be present at the time of a scheduled appointment will be considered a “No Show.” “No Shows” will be charged the same amount of cancellation fee.
If you arrive late, your session may be shortened in order to accommodate others whose appointments follow yours. Depending upon how late you arrive, we may need to reschedule your appointment to another time.
Your clear understanding of our Patient Financial and Cancellation Policy is important to our professional relationship. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.